ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 20:51:04 +0200
On 9-08-2005 12:35, "Widar Halén" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Yes, I fully support this suggestion,- but the reason why many younger people
> can not attend Icom meetings is the cost of travelling.

I hope that in a group dedicated to young professional, will be possible to
use all new technology to improve communication, sharing of ideas.
It is possible to organize video-chat, for example it will be possible to
organize virtual-meeting where people in Europe, Asia and America can meet
and share documents, idea, having chat-conference (Skype, AIM, Ichat, MSM
etc).
This will be a great step, young are useful with new media.

Kind regards

Mario

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Ph: +39-02-38596640
No fax, just email!