The new Melbourne Museum (campus of Museum Victoria) will have what we are currently calling a Study Centre (working title). Study Centre sounds a little too studious and perhaps off putting to our potential visitors, so we are looking for a name that has a little more flair and attraction!

Do any of you out there have any bright ideas??

The Study Centre will feature a range of information resources available electronically (Internet, web based programs, data bases, CD Roms, multimedia with facility to enable videoconferencing, video streaming, 3D etc), in comprehensive reference collections, small displays and a library.

I look forward to your suggestions you might have!!
regards
Bronwyn Thompson