RE: dinning the galleries

Jenny,

I used to work at the Art Gallery of New South Wales where corporate dinners were constantly held in the gallery space in the evening as well as orchestral recitals.  During the day the gallery had a no food policy.  Security staff were employed for the evenings event to protect works and caution any behaviour of concern.  As far as I know this still occurs.  They also have openings for exhibitions which also entail food and drink.  The person who manages this area is James Vaughan if he is still there.  It may be easeier to contact him via fax or in writing for further assistance.