Frank gives good advice.  We decided to raise our coverage early on when
we began taking on more temporary exhibitions, so that might be the best
way to go; do try to get bids from different insurance carriers but your
existing insurer could just work out fine.

Olivia S. Anastasiadis, Curator
Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace
18001 Yorba Linda Boulevard
Yorba Linda, CA  92886
(714) 993-5075 ext. 224; fax (714) 528-0544; e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

On Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:07:55 -0500 "Frank E. Thomson, III"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Heather-
>
>An insurance rider in the case of a Chihuly exhibition would simply
>mean increasing the amount of coverage you normally have to the amount
>required by the Chihuly organization.  Your insurance agent should be
able to
>handle this without too much difficulty, they will almost certainly
contact
>your regular fine arts coverage holder, but you may want to get
estimates
>from another carrier.  If you find yourself needing a rider more than
once
>a year you may find it more cost effective to increase the value of your

>regular policy.
>
>Frank E. Thomson, III

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]