In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
(Troy McCormick) wrote:

> Specifically interrested in Mississippian artifacts.  Need stone
> reproductions for exhibits and rubber or plastic for education programs
> (adz, hoe, scraper, knife blade, etc.)

You might try:

Jim Riggs
Rt.1, Box 44E
Wallowa, OR 97885
Ph: 541-437-1895

He made a number of reproductions for us when we constructed exhibits on
early Americans at The High Desert Museum in Bend, OR.

--
Robert O. Dahl
[log in to unmask] (work)

"I am afraid that I don't see much hope for a civilization so stupid that it
demands a quantitative estimate of the value of its own umbilical cord."
... Dr. David Ehrenfeld, a conservation biologist at Rutgers University