From: "(Friedrich Waidacher)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Austro-Canadian potpourri
 boundary="Wed Jan 29 11:29:54 1997 L2 447"

--Wed Jan 29 11:29:54 1997 L2 447

Harry,

Today I did some bit cooking and mixing: I merged your bibliography with
mine which means that I added 347 references to your 206 ones, thus arriving
at 553. I did not find too many redundancies and deleted them. Now the list
does not only contain English and French but also a good helping of German.
A diskette is on its way to your address. So in case somebody is asking for
references in the future you can mail them the potpourri, if you like.

Best wishes,
Fritz
                                                              #
Friedrich WAIDACHER
-------------------
Klosterwiesgasse 44, A-8010 Graz
Austria
Tel/Fax 43-316-826264                                                      &

Moenchegg 34, A-8742 St. Wolfgang-Kienberg
Austria                                                     * * *
Tel/Fax 43-3578-8216                                        ;
email: [log in to unmask]                               ''
http://www.webmuseen.de/Waidacher/

                                                                 #

--Wed Jan 29 11:29:54 1997 L2 447

RFC-822-Headers: