Please forgive me if this is an inappropriate post...

I am looking to find a woman who is/was a director
at The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts.  More specifically,
she was the curator of ancient art, I believe.  He name
is Margaret Mayo (or perhaps Margaret Busenkell).

I find no listings of the directors of the VMFA anywhere
online.  If someone could provide me with (a) confirmation
that she is still there and (b) what her e-mail and/or snail-
mail address might be, I would be grateful.

Please send such information to:  [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for all serious replies...