Greetings from the North Carolina Museum of Life and Science!

Hi.  My name is Michael Mann, and I'm the Youth Projects Educator
here at the NCMLS.  We are starting a new program for our Youth
Partners this winter called the Youth Exhibits Project.  I will be
ficilitating a group of 6 teens, and we will be involved over the
next 6 months in the planning, research, design and construction of
a new, permanent exhibit for the museum.

The reason for this post is that I'd like to take the team on a
field trip to other museums who may have already completed such a
program, or are in the middle of one right now.  I would be willing
to consider anywhere within a 6-hour drive of Durham, NC (south to
Atlanta, north to DC, etc.).  If you are someone who works at such a
museum, and would be willing to host us for a day, showing us what
goes on behind the scenes with your exhibits, please send me a reply
to the e-mail address below.  Thanks.

Michael Mann
Youth Projects Educator
North Carolina Museum of Life and Science