Hi All,

Parmount has done a movie called "The Ghost and the Darkness" staring Val
Kilmer and Michael Douglas.  It's about two lions who killed 130+ people
trying to build the railroad in Kenya in 1898.  It's a true story based on the
book by Col. J.H. Patterson (the Val Kilmer character).  It opens in
mid-October, 1996.

This is NOT an advertisement...I work at the Field Museum where the Tsavo
Lions are on display and helped out with the publicity and research for a TV
special about the making of the movie.  I just figured I'd share this with all
the other museum people.

-Nina Cummings-