Hank
 re your question on how time was determined-your comments are
proabably valid. The second exhibitions is not two panels but a whole
exhibition, including dioramas, at the Transvaal Museum on the fossil
evidence for hominid evolution at nearby fossil sites. It is fairly complex
and I think I used my reading time-ie actually physically reading the whole
thing in addition to a friends reading time, taking an average. Ja, a bit
unscientific. But I was trying to get a figure that reflected the time needed
to actually read all the panels.-probably not necessary to get quite a lot
out such an exhibition-lots of littel australopithecines and Homo Habilines
doing their thing.

Kathryn