In a message dated 96-01-17 01:57:59 EST, [log in to unmask] (J H Rand) writes:

>They're interested in hearing ideas from the museum field about things
>they might do, what the current issues are, where the museum field is at.

We've all been talking about cyberspace museums and/or virtual reality
museums, I would think that Microsoft would jump at this type of project. If
you want more of a detailed idea, let me know, but I think anyone reading
threads during the last few months knows the topic. BTW, great opportunity
for you to be involved with this - best of luck!

- Adrienne