1. Slife, Brent D & Williams, Richard N., "What's behind the Research?
Discovering Hidden Assumptions in the Behavioural Sciences", Thousand Oaks CA:
Sage, 1995, 249pp.

2. Stake, Robert E., "The Art of Case Study Research", Thousand Oaks CA: Sage,
1995, 173pp.

3. Healy, Alice F. & Bourne, Lyle E, jr., "Learning and Memory of Knowledge and
Skills", Thousand Oaks CA: Sage, 1995, 358pp.

4. Weitzman, Eben A. & Miles, Matthew B., "Computer Programs for Qualitative
Data Analysis: A Software Sourcebook", Thousand Oaks CA: Sage, 1995, 369pp.

A bibliograpy of reference material on evaluation/visitor research in the CMC
library is available on request. Please provide your FAX number when requesting
it. I'll handle as many requests as I can, but I will be on the road from
Wednesday 25 October through 29 November drinking wine and doing museum things
in Ontario, BC, OZ and NZ.

Harry Needham
Canadian Museum of Civilization