Can the list owner please contact me - we are having trouble with aliased
mail addresses. Subscribers in our organisation can't unsubscribe

Tim

*            Tim Bosher           *      Museum of Victoria          *
* [log in to unmask]          *  Information Systems Branch      *
*      Phone: +61 3 651 6751      *      Fax: +61 3 651 6180         *
*      There is no time like the present to postpone                 *
*      what you should be doing.                                     *