Does anyone outhere have experience in putting together articulated bird feet
replicas? An odd question I know, but we're putting together an exhibit on
adaptation and having some difficulty in adequately simulating the flexion of a
bird's foot.

Also, I was personally curious if anyone knows of existing exhibits (travelling
or otherwise) dealing with the history of women in science, womens' contemporary
role in science, etc.

The Chicago Academy of Sciences            | Voice: 312/549-0606
Exhibits Department                        | Fax: 312/525-6304
2001 N. Clark                              | email: [log in to unmask]
Chicago, IL 60614    USA                   |        please put addressee's name

More info: http://www.mcs.com/~cas/home.html