To the best of my knowledge there are no conservation training programs
which offer comprehensive training in the area of photographic conservation.

The photographic materials specialty group of AIC is building a body of
information on this subject, but it is one of the most complex areas
within the field of conservation.

For additional information contact the AIC office at:
1400 16th St. NW, Suite 340, Washington, DC  20036.

Jack C. Thompson
Thompson Conservation Lab
Portland, OR