Dear Readers,

As you know, museum professionals require a diverse skillset to successfully publish educational content and effectively convey its impact to stakeholders. To help you strengthen these critical skills, Academic Language Experts (ALE) has designed a free webinar series to make this growth practical and attainable for you. ALE’s ‘Learning Lab Series for Museum Professionals’ breaks down the journey to publication into five key areas and provides insights from leading experts.

In our second Learning Lab, Alan Harvey, Director at Stanford University Press, will offer insight on improving your chances of seeing your research draft become a published book. During this 25-minute discussion, you will gain insight on how to:

  • Prepare a strong proposal

  • Avoid the most common publication bottlenecks

  • Ensure smooth communication with your editor

  • Commission a quality translation and edit from the outset

Event date: April 30, 2024 at 12:00 ET / 18:00 CET over Zoom

Register for the discussion today!

During our first Learning Lab session, we heard from Laura Foster, Director of Academic Publishing at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum on how to successfully obtain funding for your research project. Bummed that you missed out? Not to worry - you can watch the recording!

Academic Language Experts is an academic editing and translation company that supports research and educational institutions around the world in the pursuit of publishing high-quality research and educational materials.

Elana Lubka
Marketing Manager

  International: +972-53-282-4846

Language and publication support for your research

beacon