Dear Colleagues,

BPOC is hosting another Dreaming of AI: Perspectives on AI Use in Cultural Heritage webinar on March 8th at 8 AM PT/11 AM ET.

As with our first webinar, we are doing things a bit differently. We will be inviting attendees to join Nik Honeysett and Alex Kron from the BPOC Team with Kerry Kennedy, Public Art Coordinator, and Dr. Eve Zucker, Sociocultural Anthropologist, in a friendly discussion about AI in cultural heritage. The webinar will start with our guest speakers sharing their work, AI's role, and ethical considerations. Then, we will open up the discussion to attendees to ask questions and share their thoughts or own experiences with AI. Please come ready with questions, thoughts, opinions, and ideas. We are also conducting a survey to give folks an opportunity to share their thoughts asynchronously. Survey findings will be published later this year at the conclusion of the AI discussions. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions!

Register for the webinar at the following link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oHxECvUlR5-fFsdYHMGXEQ

Have a great weekend!

Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101