x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Subject: Fwd: LILAC 2009: call for papers closes in less than a month!
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 13:13:21 +0100
From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>,

Hi Bob and Dick
Please could you do me a favour and send this call for papers onto any =
relevant lists you are on or people you think maybe
interested.
Many thanks
Rosie

Rosemary Jones
Deputy Library Services Manager (Business School)
Manchester Metropolitan University Library
Aytoun Library
Aytoun Street
Manchester
M1 3GH

Tel: 0161 247 6002
Fax: 0161 247 6816
Email: [log in to unmask]

InfoSkills team email: [log in to unmask]

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

>>> Jane Secker <[log in to unmask]> 21/10/2008 12:49 >>>
The LILAC (Librarians' Information Literacy Annual Conference) 2009 call
for papers will close on 20th November 2008, so there is still time to
submit a proposal if you are interested in taking part in next year's
conference.=20

The conference will be held at Cardiff University from the 30th March -
1st April 2009. We welcome submissions from practitioners and
researchers in a variety of formats including: short and long papers,
posters, workshops, demonstrations and symposiums.=20
=20
For further details please see:
http://www.lilacconference.com/dw/2009/call%20for%20papers.htm=20

The 2009 conference themes are:
*	Inquiry based learning and IL=20
*	Emerging technologies=20
*	Information literacy for life=20
*	Supporting research=20
=20
Please read the notes for presenters carefully, before submitted your
abstract. Please note that this year we have developed a proposal
template which needs to be downloaded and completed as part of the
submission process. Also note we require an abstract not a full paper.=20
=20
If you have any queries please do get in touch with me. We hope to see
you at LILAC 2009 and look forward to receiving your proposal. Don't
forget - the deadline for proposals is 20th November 2008.
=20
Best wishes
=20
Jane=20
=20
LILAC Committee
http://www.lilacconference.com/dw/index.html=20

Please access the attached hyperlink for an important electronic =
communications disclaimer:
http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/secretariat/legal/disclaimer.htm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D