From:  laura abrams <[log in to unmask]>
To:  [log in to unmask]
Subject:  [MUSEUM-L] Need help to ID an object
Date:  Fri, 4 May 2007 13:08:45 -0700

Hello,

I recently came across an object in our storage area that has no record in our database, nor in any other files. All I have to go on is a label stuck (yikes!) to the object that says "Shaker Washing Machine".  Does anyone know of any sources out there on the web where I might go to help verify this information?

Any help would be appreciated. I have photos and can send them off list if anyone wants a better look. Thank you!

Laura Abrams

Check out
new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: