Hi Museum-L,

I am exploring purchasing lapel microphones for our tour guides to use in our museum.  Do any of you use them in your museum?  Can you recommend a vendor/company?  Also what are the general costs for these microphones?  Have you found them effective?

I know I just asked a lot of questions, but your help will be useful.

Thank you,

Jeff Durst
School and Youth Program Coordinator
Colorado Historical Society