Hello all-

As I continue my research for the best CMS software program for our museum...I'm interested in hearing from folks at ART MUSEUMS using PastPerfect. I'd like to hear Pros/Cons/Limitations.

In addition to general comments, I specifically interested in:

Search-ability  Ex: If you were looking for Female printmakers from Cuba, are you able to search on those criteria in the database?

Nomenclature - I know PP does not offer Getty's Art & Architecture Thesaurus.

Security - Interns, students, volunteers making changes - how effective are their levels of security/safeguard functions?

Web Module - I know Past Perfect is developing something, but I wasn't too impressed with their Virtual Exhibit product. How are you getting your collections online?

We have Willoughby IO as our top program, but people keep going back to PastPerfect because of the cost and I really want to make sure we make the right decision.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Sara Hesdon
Collections Manager
Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art