At the risk of being alienated (or beaten with wet noodle) by list members, I agree that the responses to the closet question were rather mean spirited. I have been a list member for a while and I have seen other topics "beaten to death" but I just use my delete key. Isn't the purpose of the  list to share information? Maybe new list members could add new insight to the topics that have been discussed in the past...
As for the discussion of taxing closets, my college professor also told us that closets were taxed. At least now I know I can go back to the archives and possibly find out more about it; it was not really something I thought about until the message poster asked for more information.
Just wanted to add my 2 cents...

Find just what you're after with the new, more precise MSN Search - try it now! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: