From: Janet Geronime <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: outboard motor oil
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:17:26 -0500

We recently received a can of outboard motor oil for our local history
museum.  Can is rusty.  Should I be concerned about leakage?
Suggestions for storage?  For display and storage purposes, would it be
better to punch a small hole in the can and drain out the oil?

Janet K.
Geronime
Volunteer for Land O' Lakes Historical Society