A couple handy tips on these paper labels...
I use a pretty thin acid free paper, a little thicker than tissue, because
it conforms to the object better.  If the object has a slight curve, I curl
the label slightly with my thumbnail, or if it is a tighter circumference I
will fold it down the long axis to make it conform.  Also, I tried both
applying the B-72 to the item and then a topcoat vs simply dipping the label
in the B-72 for a quick application, and find that the latter method often
results in the label  popping off or becoming snagged, since the corners and
edges aren't fully "encapsulated" by the resin.  Finally, a word of caution
on whatever you are using to hold the label on...B-72 is known to age well,
not crosslink, not turn yellow, and remain reversible for a very long time.
Products from the art supply store may or may not have these properties, and
sometimes contain unknown additives to enhance their handling, shelf life
etc.  Happy labeling!

Ellen Carrlee
Curator of Collections and Exhibits
Juneau-Douglas City Museum