We are having trouble finding sources for a tram, pulled by an electric "cushman" type vehicle to carry eight to ten passengers through the natural areas at our historic environmental park.  The challenges we face are the need for it to be electric and not bother the plants, for it to be able to traverse a bumpy 19th century train over hill and down dale, and to not have a too long wheel base.

We would appreciate any assistance and guidance to a manufacturer or provider.

Many thanks -

Annette B. Fromm, manager

The Deering Estate at Cutler

16701 SW 72nd Ave