Go to the National Art and Antique Dealers Association (NAADA).  These are good people and tops in their field!

Also start visiting galleries and art/antiques shows with copies of your resumes in hand!

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: