Does anyone have any reccomendations for a humidifier to be used in a historic site?  We are currently facing low humidity levels and the humidity boiler at our site has broken down.  We are trying to find any reccommendations on these units being used in similar institutions as we have been informed that until a replacement part can be located our system cannot be fixed.

Thanks

Deb

Need a shot of Hank Williams or Patsy Cline? The classic country stars are always singing on MSN Radio Plus. Try one month free! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: