I am a graduate student at Southern Connecticut State University and
research assistant to Dr. Mary Brown, professor of Information Science.

We are interested in your opinion about what skills and knowledge are
needed to make exhibits.  Please take a few minutes in the next day or
two to fill out the attached survey. The survey should take less than
10 minutes to complete.

Your participation is sincerely appreciated.

Rebecca Power,
Graduate Student
Department of Information and Library Science
Southern Connecticut State University
New Haven, Connecticut