From: Julie <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Photograph Copyrights
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 21:10:02 -0400
I am looking for specific information on copyrights and photographs. I am
currently working on an exhibit for a community museum and looking for a
photograph of Theodore Roosevelt. I am finding that many of these
photographs are copyrighted. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I
can find a photo that I can use without infringing on copyright laws. One
of the photographs I was looking at was through the LOC's Photography and
Prints Division. I am not that familiar with copyright laws and would
like some suggestions and information on this and what "fair use" is.
Thanks!!

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: