Here's a great historical fiction that was inspired by the true story of the Third U.S. Colored Calvary during the Civil War - "Where I'm Bound" by Alan Ballard.  Dr. Ballad is a renowned African-American historian at the University at Albany - his work is wonderful!

Mary Borden

Teaching Assistant

University At Albany, NY

Help protect your PC. Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: