I am planning an OS X migration in our Mac computer lab, used extensively
for field trips.  Two applications we use, Art Dabbler and Soundedit 16, are
OS 9 only.  I only want to use OS X native software, otherwise what is the
point of using the operating system?  Can anyone recommend repalcements?
Art Dabbler is a drawing application for very young children with a great
featureset, and Soundedit is an intuitive music editing application.

Andrew Sternick
Experience System Administrator
Zeum
221 Fourth St., San Francisco, CA  94103
415-820-3358 Tel
415-777-2851 Fax

        Announcing a new exhibit at Zeum that explores the art of wind and
air...

        WHOOSH!
        Let your imagination soar at Zeum.

        - Make art that comes to life in the wind
        - Design, build, and fly your own kite
        - Create a symphony of wind sounds