Nancy...

Some "frost-free" freezers are frost-free because they cycle their temps above freezing.  That may not be your best solution.

 I prefer to purchase older, used chest freezers that are NOT frost-free.  It is a good idea to have them checked out by a "service person" to make sure they are in good working condition.  And make sure the electrical cord is in good condition.  I have seen repaired electrical cords start smoldering right before my eyes!

Greg Krueger
Paine Art Center

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: