as a museum employee *and* a skater, i'd like to thank jill for her kind words.

skateboarding is criminalized for reasons not relevant to this particular list, so i won't go into it...most skaters value and respect public (and private) space, and as long as that is honored, we should also be respected for reclaiming or creating what is not accessible to the majority of urban/suburban youth (and non-youth skaters!)

liz