Hi All

I am a mature male student, 35 years of age, studying a degree course on museum and material culture in England.  From 11th February 2002 I am required to spend a minimum of six weeks on a suitable placement as part of my module arrangement.  I am looking for a placement / internship in the the States, preferably in a warmer climate such as Florida or Sans Francisco (CFS Sufferer).  Primarily I require a curatorial post within either a Fine Art or Contemporary Art environment however any museum type would be considered if the experience is valuable.  Unfortunately my budget is tight, hence a paid post would be ideal, unpaid can be considered.  I am also looking for a summer internship program that will make use of my time away from university from May until late Sept 2002.  This would have to be a paid opportunity as no funds are available at this time.  CAN ANYONE ADVISE, SUGGEST, HELP or DIRECT ??

John Sillett