Dear Dora

thank you for your email.  Yes i do totally agree with you that repeat visitation is a definitely a sign that a museum is doing something right.

Presently i am under the impression that all museums must create or build a sense of pride/respect,etc. in the community to which it serves.  This can be quite difficult to achieve and then maintain - but i do believe that it is a benchmark for all museums. (after my research my beliefs may change!)

For what you have told me your museum has achieved this.

thank you again for time and your suggestions

kind regards

nimanuma