Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Helen Papagiannis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:12:10 PDT
Dear list members,

I am working on a report on the evolving role of Museums in representing
non-Western cultures. My subject will focus on a specific museum exhibition
involving the Maya Community, but I would greatly appreciate any resources
that you could direct me in this area - texts, or any other written
materials, as well as web sites. Thanks.

Best regards,
Helen Papagiannis