"Blair H. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 13:24:17 -0500
I need some assistance in evaluating existing policies used in our museum.
We currently are in the process of evaluating our forms and policies with the
intent of update and improvement.  Therefore it would be useful to see what
some other university related museums are currently using.  At this point I
have been given the responsibility of bringing together policy ideas on
incoming loans from individual lenders, exhibit policies, and artists
agreements to exhibit.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  You can
contact me off list at [log in to unmask]  Thanks in advance,

Blair White