Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 08:25:12 +1200
Mary,

I use a FUJI MX 600 ZOOM digital camera with excellent results.  Having a
macro facility allows for closeup registration work as well as general
documentation. A word of advice... irrespective of what download system a
camera has, a useful accessory is a floppy disc adaptor which allows you to
place the memory chip into the A Drive of your computer for quick
downloading.  Extra batteries are another must.  I consided the NIKON but
felt that the camera was a bit flimsy in construction although it does allow
for the addition of other lenses.

Roger Smith

Your FREE international Museum EZINE -GLOBAL MUSEUM
http://www.globalmuseum.org