From:
Laura Bajuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 14:58:01 EST
In deference to our peers, O offer reference rather than re-statement:  for
humor in its proper context - including the Barbie story - "research" at the
Humor Library at interweavers.com/humor/

Museum folks should also check out Dave Barry's columns for the visit to the
museum with a large hairball from the stomach of a cow on display. Registrars
and collections managers will relate to the museum's difficult decision NOT to
accept more hairballs, but focus on their "star" artifact. Symptomatic of the
difficult choices made every day in our collections... ;-)

Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, Laura Bajuk ([log in to unmask])