Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sandra Narva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 18:23:36 -0500
The Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES) offers a variety of traveling exhibitions, including several examining aspects of aviation.

Currently, we are presenting three aviation exhibitions:
- Women and Flight, an exhibition of 75 black and white photographs featuring women aviators

- On Miniature Wings, a high security exhibition of 25 model airplanes from the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum's collection

- and Looping the Loop, an exhibition featuring 32 original American and French aviation posters from late 1800's to 1915

If you would like more information about these exhibitions, or other SITES offerings, please contact me at --  [log in to unmask]

Sandra M. Narva
Director of Scheduling and Exhibitor Relations
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service
1100 Jefferson Drive SW
Suite 3146
Washington, DC 20560