Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Fruit Bug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:06:17 EST
I'm writing a book for Arcadia. Contact me privately if you want more
information.

Jennifer Leo

<< Regarding published local histories...
 Arcadia Publishing has a series called "Images of America" which is a
 series of the histories of towns, regions and cities throughout the
 United States.  My understanding is that local historians receive
 contracts to write books on the areas in which they hold interest and
 expertise.  It might be useful to peruse some of the books in this
 series.  Arcadia distributes a list of available titles.