Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dan Muir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 07:38:19 -0500
Hagley Museum and Library, Wilmington, Delaware, has a 1912 trade catalogue
from the Gurney Company.  For further information, contact Katie Newell,
Reference Librarian, at [log in to unmask]

At 01:48 AM 11/3/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Can anyone help me answer a friend's plea for assistance?
>
>He is looking for any information on a line of pot-bellied, coal-burning
>stoves manufactured for use in railway stations by "The Gurney Foundry
>Limited, Toronto"?  He is looking particularly for info relating to a
>model known as the "Station Agent, No. 22". Any information at all about
>either the company or the stove itself (including the approx. value of
>one in very fine condition, if possible) would be very greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thankyou.
>
>Chris Andersen

>        or

Dan Muir
Deputy Director for Museum Administration
Hagley Museum and Library
P. O. Box 3630
Wilmington  DE  19807-0360
(302) 658-2400  FAX  658-0568