Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Garry Musgrave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:53:32 GMT
We are North-American based audio-visual design consultants who are
proposing on a design/build project in Hong Kong.  We are looking for
experienced installers to work on our team.  Experience installing and
cabling audio, video, and control systems is a must -- particularly in a
museum/exhibit setting.

Please submit a resume detailing your skills, experience, tools and test
equipment owned, and related past projects (including reference contacts).
Indicate the daily rate at which you work under contract (this project will
likely involve about two weeks work on site).  Travel, accommodation, and a
per diem will be paid in addition to your labour rate. It is not a
requirement that you be based in Hong Kong or Asia.

Post to this newsgroup if you wish, but also send resume information
directly to Garry Musgrave at [log in to unmask] or fax it to
+1-604-941-5562.