From:
Sonja Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 07:06:01 -0700
Hi All

Well, it's been kindly brought to my attention (again!) that the
addresses provided do not seem to be working. I was assuming that all
browsers were smart enough to finish off an address, but evidently, ta
da , they are not. So once again, if you are interested in
participating in a discussion list (similar to the set up of this one)
about culture, the web and technology, please have a look at my site
at. You can also let me know whether or not you'd like to receive a
newsletter concerning the same subject:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/sonjaj/

and

http://www3.sympatico.ca/sonjaj/about.html

If your browser supports frames, please use the first address, if not
or if you want to go directly to the form to fill out, use the second
address. Thanks for your interest and input
Sonja

==
Artisan Consulting and Web Design:
Resources for Museums, Galleries