From:
Leah Walczak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:16:00 -0400
I'm a senior too, and I just checked out gradschools.com. It's a listing
of all the grad schools in the country, and all you have to do is search
for "museum studies" and you'll get a list of a lot of the programs. (I'm
not sure if it's all the museum studies programs in the country, but it
could be.) Then you just click on an "info" button and the schools send
you an application, other information, or anything else you want.
Good luck!