Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Sally Shelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:44:09 -0400
The Smithsonian NMNH server has been plagued with problems for the past several months. This may have resulted in problems with messages being bounced from our addresses, automatic closure of subscriptions needlessly, mismatch of our actual addresses with the ones being sent out by the server, etc.

The following is the correct address for me and is still the correct format for anyone who has given it to you in the recent past:

If you have anything from the following address or in the following format, it may be an incorrect server-added glitch (check with your correspondent) and should be removed for everyone's peace of mind:

If you receive a return message from any SI address that says "Account terminated" or "Account closed," it probably isn't.

On behalf of several dozen very frustrated SI users starved for correspondence, could you please double-check before automatically dropping any SI subscriber for the next few weeks?

Many thanks.

Cheers, Sally Shelton