Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Robert Lopata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:07:53 PDT
I've taken on the task of producing a study collection of 50 to 75
pieces from a gift of over 2500 pieces of mostly late 19th century
pattern glass. I am searching for pattern glass experts who ideally work
in museums rather than at auction houses and would be able to offer me
some practical collections advice. If you are, or know of someone who
might have faced a similar situation in dealing with pattern glass
please respond off the list.

Rob Lopata