Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Marshabray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 21:32:38 GMT
I am on the board of a historic house museum and have also been a museum
professional for the last 15 years. I would like to correspond with staff or
board members of historic house museums as a way of sharing information and
moving our institution forward.

First question for discussion: what do you do about donor acknowledgments. We
don't want to stick plaques all over the period rooms for things like funding a
painting restoration or paying for new wall paper. However, as you know, donors
like their recognition. Do you put up a single plaque with multiple names in a
central location? Do you use mulitple plaques in situ? Or do you have a
different method?
Many thanks for your help