Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 22:20:03 +0600
Dear Sir,
I, Malik Murad Hossain, have just completed my undergraduate program from
North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh. North South University is an
American systemized University and it has collaboration / exchange
agreements with The University of California, Berkeley, The University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, George Washington University, Pennsylvania
State University, Colorado State University, The University of Southern
Indiana, St. Xavier University, International Islamic University, Malaysia,
and Yarmouk University, Jordan.

I joined the Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) degree program at
North South University in January 1993 to gain perspective and skills in
Management and Information System to improve my worth to potential
employers. Though NSU does not have Management / Computer Information System
or Information Technology ( MIS / CIS / IT ) major in the undergraduate
program, But being a student of Management major in BBA program in NSU, I
have completed of all the courses of both Management and Management
Information System successfully.

I have also completed my Internship program successfully from Information
Service Network (ISN)-the first Internet provider in Bangladesh and my topic
was " Develop a Credit Management Procedure through Accounting Information
Management System (AIMS)".

I have worked as a student lab monitor in the department of North South
University Information Services from January 1993 to December 1994. My
duties  included the supervision of the overall facilities, help with the
register system, help desk support for the student and Internet help. I have
also partly worked in some other renowned organizations for the development
of Computer facilities & Business through IT for last 6 (six) years.

I intend to pursue a career in Management and Information System. Because,
I’ve basic knowledge and skills on that. I’m also an Entrepreneur and I’m
also involved in the Entertainment Business (Art, Music & Broadcasting) both
technically and professionally for last 20 (twenty) years. All of my video
items are appreciated in our country. And now finally I want to involve me
with new technology in the MIS or in Entertainment business mainly in
Broadcasting field.

Finally, I would like to see myself as serving a well established and
progressive organization mainly in the USA with pride and dignity. Further I
look forward to gain relevant practical experience and endeavour to aspire
in due course of time to a senior managerial position.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,
Malik Murad Hossain

Resume is presented below

                                     RESUME

Full Name       :   Malik Murad Hossain
Address         :   262-M, Elephant Road, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Telephone       :   880-2-502018, 880-2-864904.
E-mail          :   [log in to unmask]

PERSONAL:
Date of birth    :      19th August 1974
Marital status   :      Single
Nationality      :      Bangladeshi

EDUCATION:

1993 - 1998.
NORTH SOUTH UNIVERSITY, Dhaka
(An American systemized University)
Bachelor of Business Admin.(Major in Management & Minor in CIS)School of
Business.

1989 - 1991
B.A.F. SHAHEEN COLLEGE, Dhaka (Dhaka Board).
Higher Secondary School Certificate ( HSC )in Science, 1st Division.

1980 - 1989
UDAYAN BIDYALAYA, Dhaka (Dhaka Board)
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) in Science, 1st Division with Star Marks.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

OTHER LANGUAGES: English, Hindi ( spoken ), Arabic ( spoken ).

COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft, IDMS Developers & DBAs and Data communications,
LAN Implement, SQL developer,  MS-DOS, Windows 97, Widows 95, MS Word, MS
Excel, MS power point, FOX-Pro, ANI, Data Structure, Lotus, Data-Base,
Computer Architecture, Programming Language ( Pascal, C++ ) and INTER-NET
(E-mail & WWW ) expert.

ACTIVIES AND POSITION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:

1)  Lab Monitor : Computer laboratory, North South University, Dhaka. I have
worked in as a student lab monitor in the department of North South
University Information Services from January 1993 to December 1994. My
duties  included the following:

i)  Supervision of the overall facilities
ii)  Help with the register system
iii)  Help desk support for the student
iv)  Internet help.

I have also partly worked in some other renowned organizations for the
development of Computer facilities & Business.

2)  Chief Executive, Band leader, Founder Member and General Secretary :
SUDDEN! Musical Society, Dhaka. ( A register Musical Organization and which
has 4 (four) Audio Albums around the world market and which has two
Coca-Cola band Music Awards in 1994 and in 1995.

3)  President & Founder Member : North South Green Club ( Which deals with
Latest Computer Activities, Cultural evenings, Sports, Magazines, Seminars,
Exhibitions, Workshops, Charity and the Environmental Awareness etc. ),
North South University, Dhaka.

4)  Executive Member : North South Debate Club, North South University, Dhaka
5)  Executive Member : Social Service Club, North South University, Dhaka
6)  Active & founder Member : North South Computer Club, North South
University, Dhaka.
7)  Active Member : Young Entrepreneur Society, Dhaka.
8)  Assistant Director & Chief Co-ordinator : Nadia Promotions, Dhaka.
9)  Sound & Light Choreographer, Impress Studio, Dhaka.

OTHER INTERESTS : I have also involved in the Entertainment Business for
last 20 years. I’m a Free lance Vocalist, Musician, Music Composer, Stage &
film Choreographer, Professional Arranger & Co-ordinator and Film maker.
Finally I have interest in various Indoor & Outdoor sports and in Travelling.

TRAVELLING EXPERIENCE : Saudi-Arabia, Dubai.

SCHOLARSHIP : During H.S.C. ( Higher Secondary School Certificate ).

AWARDS:

1)  In Music :
i)  3rd Prize, Coca-Cola Band Music Award 1994.
ii) 2nd Prize, Coca-Cola Band Music Award 1995.

2)  In Art:
i)  British Council Art & Music Festival Award :
a)  Distinction ’86
b)  Honours ’87
c)  Merit 88’

ii)  Others:
a)  2nd prize in Udayan Bidyalaya  Annual Art competition ‘84
b)  Bangla Academy Award ’86.

CAREER ASPIRATIONS:
I joined the BBA degree program at North South University in January 1993 to
gain perspective and skills in Management and Information System to improve
my  worth to potential employers. I intend to pursue a career in Management
& Information Technological activities, Data Base Administrator (DBA) or in
Entertainment Business mainly in Broadcasting. I would like to see myself as
serving a well established and progressive organization with pride and