From:
Michelle Falzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 07:50:47 PDT
Please excuse cross-posting.

The Association of Science-Technolgy Centers is currently working on
adding to its web site a page that would provide resources to
professionals who work in large format theatres (like IMAX) and
planetariums to help them add services for people with disabilities.  We
would like to have one page that lists these venues and their current
services.

If your large format theatre or planetarium offers any of the following
services, we would appreciate it if we could add you to our site.  These
services are:

-audio description

-closed captions

-open captions

-assistive listening devices

When responding please include the name of your institution, your
location, a contact person with telephone number, and a list of the
specific services you offer.

Thank you for your assistance.

Michelle K. Falzone
Association of Science-Technology Centers (202)783-7200 x 128